This is a non-supervisory position which requires technical ability. Create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. Develop the overall layout and production design for various applications with Autocad, Solidworks, Strikercard, Enroute, Flexi, etc. Working knowledge of internal and external sign illumination, methods of construction and types of sign support. You must be artistic, creative and have a strong eye for detail.
Basic understanding of the sign industry is beneficial. Additional skills include self-motivation, an independent work ethic, strong verbal and non-verbal communication, and the ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines and work within a budget. Working knowledge of internal and external sign illumination, methods of construction and types of sign support.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Produce quality drawings by hand and possess solid experience with graphic design programs.
• Develop the overall layout and production design for various applications
• Create & Revise drawings needed for building Channel Letters, Pylon/Monument signs for use by the Fast Food/Restaurant, Financial, Hospitality, and Petroleum Industries.
• Create Bill of Materials (BOM) for new, non-stock items.
• Replace and update hand drawn prints and older CAD drawings using current CAD software.
• Work with sales department, plant managers program managers, scheduling, fabrications, machine & pattern shop and assembly personnel on a daily basis.
• Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines and work within a budget
• Plate/Nest jobs efficiently to maximize material utilization and minimize waste.
• Knowledge of internal and external sign illumination, methods of construction and types of sign support.
• Prepare engineering product drawings of new products showing dimensions, tolerances, welding symbols, special notes and bill of materials, and make files of parts to be sent to the laser or waterjet.
• Must be willing and able to work outside of regular business hours if/when needed
• Quick and effective diagnosis of routine problems in their manufacturing step
• Comply will all safety policies & procedures.
The above statements are not a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills held or performed by employees in the job. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned.
• 3 plus years of experience & knowledge in Solidworks & Autocad
• 3 plus years of Sign Shop Product design.
• Computer savvy with strong background of CAD/CAM.
• Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
• A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
• Good communication abilities.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required.
• Training is available for candidates with a basic knowledge of tools and an ability to work well with written or verbal directions
About Entera Branding
As a nationwide company, we provide the opportunity to work with the latest technologies available in the branding business. Those individuals who will call Entera their home will have a high level of commitment, a strong sense of achievement, and a team-player attitude.
Customer service excellence is what we offer to each and every one of our valued clients. With our stable and consistent growth rate, Entera is a great place to build a rewarding career.
In addition to the many opportunities our employees receive working for Entera, our workforce enjoys “The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches.” Overflowing with activities for sporting enthusiasts, Panama City offers one of the best areas on the Gulf Coast to live.